Bangladesh Private Medical Practitioners Association (BPMPA) is the association of General Physicians of Bangladesh. It was established in the year of 1977. It is one of the large associations of physicians including more than 5000 members. Since establishment, it is working for the welfare of general physicians of Bangladesh. The educational wing of the association is Bangladesh College of General Practitioners (BCGP) which provides fellowship for graduate doctors.
Aim & Objective
- To uphold the ethics of the Medical Profession.
- To maintain dignity and honour of the Medical Profession.
- To promote unity amongst the members of the Profession.
Bangladesh College of General Practitioners (BCGP)
Bangladesh College of General Practitioners (BCGP) is the educational wing of BPMPA. It was established in 1985 and provides fellowship for graduate doctors.
The college shall consist of the following persons who shall be called Fellows of the College.
- Foundation Fellows: Persons elected as Fellows during formation of the College under this Article shall be treated as “Foundation Fellows of the College”.
- Honorary Fellows: The Governing Body of the College may award Honorary Fellowship to the foreign nationals and Bangladeshi nationals.